Terms and Conditions
Each Designussion account must be held by one person only, and each person may hold only one Designussion account.
- Private offers outside the Designussion system are expressly forbidden.
- Users may not link to certain categories of external site. These include:
- Pages containing explicit, obscene or vulgar language or images.
- Pages containing copyright infringing material.
- Pages which could be classified as self-promotion, such as pages affiliated with the user.
- In general, external links are considered suspicious unless they're obviously contextually related.
- Comments should be made only to further the sale process:
- Negative comments are strictly disallowed; any accusations of fraud or theft should be dealt with through the Support process.
- Frivolous comments are discouraged.
- Users should take due care and perform due diligence when on either side of a transaction.
- All users should diligently monitor listings they are interested in; Designussion can provide no guarantees about delivery of emails.
- Users who are banned by Designussion administration can expect no refund of any monies paid.
- By submitting a listing, you grant Designussion a permanent, irrevocable and unrestricted license to store and display the details of your listing.
- By submitting a listing, you agree that in the event of a sale your contact details will be sent to the winning bidder.
- The seller must have the right and good faith intention to sell the item listed.
- The seller is obliged to sell to the user who made the winning bid or offer.
- A user making a winning bid or offer is obliged to buy for the amount of the winning bid or offer.
- The seller must provide full details of the item for sale, and must not intentionally hide information from public view.
- Items may not be offered for sale through any other channel whilst the subject of a listing on Designussion.
- Domain names sold must include the ability to transfer the domain name to another registrar.
- Listings breaching any guideline may be suspended or removed without refund of any monies paid.
- A reserve price must be set, and the reserve must be equal to or greater than the minimum bid price.
- The reserve price may not be made public by any means.
- The reserve price may not be changed once it has been met.
- The reserve price may be raised only if no bids have yet been placed.
- A Buy It Now price, if it exists, must be equal to or greater than the reserve price.
- Both the Buy It Now price and the reserve price may be lowered, but neither may be changed to an amount lower than the highest accepted bid.
- The listing will publicly display whether or not the reserve price has been reached by an accepted bid.
- Bids made in the final four hours postpone the end time to four hours after the bid was placed.
- An auction is completed once it has ended and all bids made in the last 72 hours have either been accepted or rejected.
- If an auction is completed and the reserve price is not met, the listing is passed in and all accepted offers immediately expire.
- If there are bids greater than or equal to the reserve price, the highest accepted bid is the winning bid.
- A minimum offer price may or may not be set.
- The minimum offer price will not be display in the public listings.
- The minimum offer price may be displayed to the user when they make an offer which is lower than it.
- A private sale is won when the seller accepts an offer.
Bids and Offers
- Bids and offers are anonymous to everyone except the seller.
- Making a bid or offer agrees that you may be the winning bidder, and that if so your contact details will be communicated to the seller.
- Sellers may not bid or offer on their own listing, either on their own behalf or through an intermediary.
- Users may not reveal to other users who placed a bid or offer, whether via PM or public comment or any other way.
- Bids or offers without a response from the seller within 72 hours will be automatically rejected.
- Responding to a bid or offer is permanent; rejected bids may not be subsequently accepted, and accepted bids may not be subsequently rejected.
- Bids are legally binding and irrevocable until a higher bid is accepted, at which time the previous highest bid expires.
- Bids may not be withdrawn by the bidder.
- All bids must be either accepted or rejected by the seller.
- Buy It Now bids without a response within 72 hours will be automatically accepted.
- Buy It Now bids may only be placed if the BIN price has not yet been matched or exceeded by an accepted bid.
- When a Buy It Now bid is placed, no other bids may be placed until that bid is accepted or rejected.
- Acceptance of a Buy It Now bid means the user who placed that bid is the winner, and the auction is won.
- If the seller specifies their PayPal address, Buy It Now bids may only be placed by direct PayPal payment; in this case, the bid is always accepted when the PayPal payment is made.
- Offers less than the minimum offer will not be accepted by the system.
- Offers may be retracted at any point before they are accepted by the seller.
- Offers are legally binding and irrevocable once accepted by the seller.
- Listing fees will not be refunded and beyond that at Designussion's discretion.
Designussion does not enter into monetary transactions or business dealings between marketplace buyers and sellers. Designussion is a neutral facilitator only, and will not be responsible for the failure of either party to follow through with their obligations, agreed or otherwise.
The content of a marketplace listing is the responsibility of the respective sellers including compliance with all laws and not engaging in misleading and/or deceptive conduct and therefore Designussion is not liable for any violations of rights of a third party, in particular intellectual property rights, trade mark rights, and copyright resulting from a marketplace listing. Designussion reserves the right to remove any listing, bid, offer or comment from the system at its own discretion.